Vega Chlorella

Vega Chlorella

Since complete protein accounts for 68% of Vega's Chlorella, it's safe to say that this little green algae is a single cell protein machine. The other 32% is also pretty impressive, comprising antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and more vitamins and minerals than your typical enriched grain cereal could ever dream of. The result is a heady cocktail of healthful side effects, including boosted immune functions and improved eye, skin, bone, and teeth health. If you think you can do without those as an endurance athlete, then Chlorella probably isn't for you. But if you agree with us that those things may at some point come in handy while training and competing, then join us in club green.

Price:  $18.71 on sale  from  Backcountry

Review This Product

Merchant Price Regular Price  
Backcountry $18.71 on sale$24.95 See It
Your browser isn't supported for displaying eBay items. Go to eBay to search for Vega Chlorella.

Copy the following string into an e-mail to to request support.
CCBot/2.0 (


Business Seal       Privacy Seal