Fortified Bicycle Aviator Anti Theft Boost Headlight

Fortified Bicycle Aviator Anti Theft Boost Headlight

As urban cyclists themselves, the designers at Fortified Bicycle set out to create a product for the 30% of cyclists who have their bike lights stolen each year, as well as for the other 70% who forget them at home. With the inclusion of custom bolts that lock the headlight to handlebars, the Fortified Bicycle Aviator Anti Theft Boost Headlight addresses both of these problems by lighting the way with a virtually theft proof clamp that you'll never have to remove from your bike. If the Aviator is ever stolen, Fortified will replace it. An upgrade from the traditional Aviator model, the Boost increases the original Aviator's brightness from 150 to 300 lumens to provide better visibility of the road in front of you. Like the Aviator, the Aviator Boost has steady, flash, eco steady, and eco flash setting options. With the urban cyclist in mind, the included Lithium Ion battery has up to a 40 hour run time and can be charged on the go you can plug it into any USB port to recharge. The Aviator Boost weighs about 117g and is made of lightweight aluminum, so it's water and shock resistant for whatever comes your way. The custom bolts lock the light to any handlebars between 22 and 32mm.

Best Price:  $63.99 on sale  from  Competitive Cyclist

Review This Product

Merchant Price Regular Price  
Competitive Cyclist $63.99 on sale$99.00 See It
Backcountry $99.00$99.00 See It
Your browser isn't supported for displaying eBay items. Go to eBay to search for Fortified Bicycle Aviator Anti Theft Boost Headlight.

Copy the following string into an e-mail to to request support.
CCBot/2.0 (


Business Seal       Privacy Seal