Chocolate Chip Clif Bar

Chocolate Chip Clif Bar

Ingredients: Brown rice syrup, rolled oats, ClifPro soy nuggets soy protein isolate, rice flour, oat flour, soy flour, roasted soybeans, chocolate chips evaporated cane juice, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavors, evaporated cane juice, roasted soy butter, ClifCrunch apple fiber, oat fiber, milled flaxseed, soy fiber, chicory extract, lemon fiber, psyllium, fig paste, raisins, crisp rice brown rice, malt extract, natural flavor, sea salt, baking soda, cinnamon, decaffeinated green tea extract. Vitamins Minerals: Dicalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid Vit. C, alpha tocopherol acetate Vit. E, magnesium, niacin, ferrous fumarate iron, zinc picolinate, pantothenic acid, beta carotene Vit. A, pyridoxine B6, copper, manganese, riboflavin B2, thiamin, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodide, chromium, phytonadione Vit. K, molybdenum, selenium, cyanocobalamin B12. May contain traces of peanut or other nuts. Nutritional Facts Serving Size: 1 Bar Calories: 240 Calories from Fat: 35 Amount per Serving %DV Total Fat g 4 6% Saturated Fat g 1 5% Cholesterol mg 0 0% Sodium mg 170 7% Potassium mg 200 6% Total Carbohydrateg 41 14% Dietary Fiber g 5 20% Sugars g 21 Other Carbs. g 13 Protein g 10 Percent Daily Val. DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Price:  $1.49  from  Campmor

Review This Product

Merchant Price Regular Price  
Campmor $1.49$1.49 See It
Your browser isn't supported for displaying eBay items. Go to eBay to search for Chocolate Chip Clif Bar.

Copy the following string into an e-mail to support@ultrarob.com to request support.
CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)

Email: web@ultrarob.com

Business Seal       Privacy Seal