Ah Fudge Nuts Energy Bars

Ah, Fudge Nuts Energy Bars

Hungry for a Cacao Abunga Brownie Well, look no further than the Ah, Fudge Nuts! Energy Bar from Picky Bars. Packed with balanced energy, this bar is exactly what you need to have a nutty time. PRODUCT FEATURES: Gluten, dairy, soy, and GMO free. Vegan! 94% Organic 47% of sugars from fruits, nuts, and grains Balanced with athletes in mind, but great anytime 4:1 carb:protein ratio ingredient science Ingredients: Organic Peanuts, Organic Dates, Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Brown Rice Crisp Brown Rice, Brown Rice Syrup, Salt, Organic Holy Kakow Cacao Powder Single origin, minimally processed cacao, Rice Protein Protein from whole grain sprouted brown rice, Organic Chocolate Chips Cane Sugar, Cocoa Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Sea Salt, Natural Vitamin E to preserve freshness, Organic Sunflower Oil. Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bar 45g Amount Per Serving: Calories 200, Fat Cal 75, Total Fat 8g 13%DV, Sat Fat 2g 9% DV, Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg 0% DV, Sodium 118mg 5% DV, Total Carb. 28g 9% DV, Fiber 4g 14% DV, Sugars 18g, Protein 7g 14%, Vitamin A 0% DV, Vitamin C 0% DV, Calcium 1% DV, Iron 8% DV, Percent Daily Values DV are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Contains peanuts. Produced in a facility that uses tree nuts and soy. May contain pit or shell fragments. Food products cannot be returned FN10 , PICKY BARS Ah Fudge Nuts Energy Bars , Ah Fudge Nuts Energy Bar PICKY BARS , PICKY BARS Ah Fudge Nuts Energys , Ah Fudge Nuts Energy PICKY BARS , PICKY BARS Ah Fudge Nuts Bars , Ah Fudge Nuts Bar PICKY BARS , PICKY BARS Ah Fudge Nuts , Ah Fudge Nuts PICKY BARS , PICKY BARS FUDGE NUTS , FUDGE NUTS PICKY BARS , bars , gels , supplements , energy bars , energy gels , energy supplements , fuel bars , fuel gels , fuel supplements , protein bars , protein gels , protein supplements , picky bars bars , picky bars gels , picky bars supplements , picky bars energy bars , picky bars energy gels , picky bars energy supplements , picky bars fuel bars , picky bars fuel gels , picky bars fuel supplements , picky bars protein bars , picky bars protein gels , picky bars protein supplements , granola bars , granola cookies , snacks , granola snacks , cookies

Price:  $2.75  from  Appalachian Ski And Outdoors

Review This Product

Merchant Price Regular Price  
Appalachian Ski And Outdoors $2.75$2.75 See It
Your browser isn't supported for displaying eBay items. Go to eBay to search for Ah Fudge Nuts Energy Bars.

Copy the following string into an e-mail to support@ultrarob.com to request support.
CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)

Email: web@ultrarob.com

Business Seal       Privacy Seal